By Andrea Woroch
With Black Friday just around the corner, there’s no better time to load up your mobile device with apps to save time and money. Plus, you’ll need something to keep you entertained while you wait in line! Here are 10 top free mobile apps for a better Black Friday.
- Amazon PriceCheck (iPhone and Android) will compare prices of the product you’re looking at with Amazon’s price. It’s the ultimate “showrooming” app!
- BuyOrNot (iPhone) connects you to millions of product reviews from other shoppers instantly. Scan the barcode and choose between a list of retailers where consumers have posted their feedback.
- CardStar (iPhone and Android) organizes all your store reward and loyalty cards so you always have access to earning or redeeming points.
- CouponSherpa (iPhone and Android) offers hundreds of free mobile coupons to help you get deeper discounts on Black Friday for popular stores like Macy’s, Sears, Kohl’s, Toys ‘R Us and more.
- MyCar Locator (Android) will point you in the direction of your parked car so you don’t have to worry about forgetting where you parked.
- OneReceipt (iPhone) turns paper receipts into digital files and stores them on your phone so you can’t misplace them. You can also store online receipts and track online orders.
- SaleSorter (iPhone) points you to the best nearby sales so you never miss bargains at any store, including local boutiques.
- Santa’s Bag (iPhone) keeps you in check on your shopping list and helps you track purchases and total spending. Check out Christmas Gift List for Android.
- Shopkick (iPhone and Android) helps you earn rewards (or “kicks”) toward free gift cards and other perks just for browsing at certain stores or buying particular items.
- ShopSavvy (iPhone and Android) provides instant price comparison using a barcode scanner. Use the app to ensure you’ve found the best deal.
Andrea Woroch is a nationally-recognized consumer and money-saving expert for Kinoli Inc. who helps consumers live on less without radically changing their lifestyles. From smart spending tips to personal finance advice, Andrea transforms everyday consumers into savvy shoppers. She has been featured among top news outlets such as Good Morning America, NBC’s Today, MSNBC, New York Times, Kiplinger Personal Finance, CNNMoney and many more. You can follow her on Twitter for daily savings advice and tips.
For all media inquiries, please contact Andrea Woroch at 970-672-6085 or email [email protected].