The GRANDparent Network is a growing consortium of blogs and websites that serve today’s grandparents that offers savvy marketers targeted, unique and cost effective media to reach today’s boomer grandparents.
Members include: www.Nanahood.com, www.HoneyGood.com, www.GrandmasBriefs.com, www.GrandparentsLink.com, www.GaGaSisterhood.com, www.Ask Granny.com and www.GRANDMagazine.com, www.whathappensatgrandmas.com
Together they reach over 225,000 grandparent readers monthly with news, inspiration and information today’s boomer grandparents seek.
WHY YOU WANT TO REACH GRANDPARENTS
GRANDparents are wired.
- 75% are online
- 70% use search engines to find information
- 63% shop online
- 30% Instant message
- 56% share photos online
- 46% bank online
- 45% are on social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yahoo! Groups
GRANDparents have money.
- They control 75%of the wealth in this country.
- They have the highest average net worth of any other age group ($254,000).
- They spend $2 trillion every year on consumer goods and services.
- 55%no longer carry a mortgage
For information on putting the GRANDparent Network to work for your brand, please email Christine Crosby at firstname.lastname@example.org or or call 727-327-9039.
Just click on the logos below to visit sites and learn more.