(Editor’s Note: We think this would make a cool gift for that special person in your life who has to traverse by foot over ice and snow. You don’t have to be a grandparent to enjoy using one of these fun walking sticks these.)
With the cold weather fast approaching, ice and snow are on the way. Protect yourself and your loved ones from falling with Switch Sticks® – a new walking stick recently launched in the U.S.
According to a recent study, one out of three adults age 65 and older falls each year, but less than half talk to their healthcare providers about the problem. U.S. consumers can now buy a walking aid that not only helps keep them safe during the colder months, but also looks good enough to inspire even the most resistant adults to overcome the “walking aid stigma.”
- Feature designer patterns that are matched with coordinating wood handles and wrist straps to create a polished look.
- Fold down into four sections for easy storage and are portable with its enclosed Velcro strap and travel bag.
- Adjustable in height, have a light unit weight and are suitable for most adults up to 260 lbs.
- Packaged in an elegant gift box that showcases the product and their artistic designs, making them the perfect gift.
- Users can add an attachable snow and ice grip for additional stability if wet sidewalks or slippery ice are concerns this fall and winter.
- Are available for purchase at www.switchsticks.com.