Tissue Paper Spider
- Tissue paper. Black.
- Pipe cleaners. Black and white.
- Craft paint. Black and white.
- Crumple two pieces of black tissue paper into a ball and secure with tape to make abdomen of spider.
- Crumple one piece of black tissue paper into a ball and secure with tape to make head of spider.
- Tape head to abdomen.
- Tape four black pipe cleaners to underside of spider abdomen, placing middle of pipe cleaners to middle of abdomen.
- Shape pipe cleaners into legs.
- Use paint to make eyes on spider head.
- Let dry.
- Use white pipe cleaners to create web-like design. Cut pipe cleaners as needed and twist ends together to secure.
- Place spider onto web.