Snow Swirl Snowman
- Construction paper. Orange and any color for background.
- Patterned paper.
- Cotton balls.
- Black marker.
- Dry black beans.
- Dry white beans.
- Select one sheet of any color construction paper for background.
- Use glue to make three circles on the paper: large on bottom, medium in middle and small circle on top. Fill circles in with glue.
- Place cotton balls on top of glue to form the body of the snowman.
- Use glue to make an outline of a top hat on the snowman’s head. Fill in shape with glue.
- Place dry black beans on top of glue to make top hat.
- Use glue to make dots on cotton balls for eyes, mouth and buttons. Place dry black beans on dots.
- Use scissors to cut a carrot nose out of orange construction paper.
- Glue nose on the snowman’s face.
- Cut patterned paper into scarf and mitten shapes.
- Glue scarf shape to the snowman’s neck and glue mitten shapes down on construction paper for hands.
- Use marker to connect mittens to middle section of the snowman with thick black lines.
- Use glue to make snowy swirls around the snowman.
- Place dry white beans on top of glue swirls.
- Allow to dry and then display!