Cookie Cutter Wrapping Paper
- Roll of brown craft paper.
- Acrylic paint. Black, brown, green, red and white. Gold (optional).
- Paint brushes.
- Christmas cookie cutter set.
- Roll out craft paper and set heavy objects on ends to keep paper flat.
- Select a cookie cutter and paint flat side with acrylic paint.
- Turn over and use painted cookie cutter as a stamp on brown paper.
- Repeat all over paper using same shape or a variety of shapes and paint colors.
- Let dry as is or use paint to fill in shapes with embellishments.
- Once paper is fully dry, use just as you would wrapping paper.