- Patterned fabric.
- Wax paper.
- Craft sealant (i.e., Mod Podge).
- Cut out heart shapes from fabric.
- Trim twine into lengths to use as hangers.
- Lay fabric hearts out on a sheet of wax paper.
- Stick ends of twine underneath fabric.
- Use paintbrush to spread craft sealant evenly over hearts. Extend brush strokes about half an inch beyond edges of fabric to be sure that wax paper adheres.
- Let dry.
- Carefully cut fabric hearts out of wax paper. Be sure not to snip twine.
- Hang heart in your own home or share with someone special!