Spring to Life: As the snow melts, take your little birds out to look for little buds as they push their way up. No flowers yet? Make some!
- Paper plates.
- Craft paint.
- Wooden craft sticks.
- Begin by cutting a paper plate into the shape you want your flower petals to be.
- Paint the entire surface and let dry.
- Paint designs on surface and let dry.
- Paint craft stick green and allow to dry.
- Tape craft stick to the center of the back of the paper plate.
- Display and enjoy!
- 1.the season after winter and before summer, in which vegetation begins to appear, in the northern hemisphere from March to May and in the southern hemisphere from September to November.“in spring the garden is a feast of blossom”
- 2.a resilient device, typically a helical metal coil, that can be pressed or pulled but returns to its former shape when released, used chiefly to exert constant tension or absorb movement.