By Jack Levine
Here’s my 20-item Emotional Gift Guide which I hope will be meaningful for you in this season of celebration.
– To yourself….respect, confidence, faith and fortitude.
– To a family member.…communication and understanding, even if there have been relationship challenges.
– To a friend….a caring spirit and heartfelt help in time of need.
– To our natural world, animal and plant life….protection and preservation.
– To a good cause….generosity of time and treasure and ardent advocacy.
– To a traveler….an open door of hospitality.
– To our military forces, first responders and their loved ones....honor, appreciation, and support to heal the wounds.
– To the ill and hurting….conscientious concern and healing comfort.
– To the hungry and homeless….compassion, quality services and creative community solutions.
– To the abused, neglected and abandoned….protection, representation, security and hope.
– To someone with a special challenge.…recognition, acceptance and a path to independence.
– To the addicted and troubled.…open arms and a positive path to recovery.
– To an infant and toddler….attention, attachment, safety and learning opportunities.
– To a child or teen….patience, guidance and a positive example.
– To a parent in need.…a helping hand and non-judgmental education.
– To an elder….reverence, gratitude and dignified care.
– To a customer or client.…excellent service and lasting value.
– To everyone you see, friends and strangers alike….a warm smile, acts of kindness and positive energy.
– To people of every age.…unconditional love.
– To all the peoples of the world….justice and peace.
Jack Levine, Founder
Jack@4Gen.org http://4Gen.org 850.567.5252 (mobile/voicemail)
P.O. Box 1227 Tallahassee, FL 32302
The Advocate’s Credo:
Thou art my child, my parent, and my elder,
I love thee best,
But could not love thee half as much,
Loved I not all the rest.