Do you provide grandchild care? The Department of Psychology at the University of Georgia is recruiting grandparents and their employed, adult children for a paid research study examining the effects of grandchild care on health, well-being, and career outcomes.
This study is funded by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), and will provide valuable information on how families and organizations can best support the needs of grandparent caregivers and their employed, adult children.
To be eligible for the study you must:
Provide care for your grandchild at least once per month
Your adult child must:
- Work at least 35 hours per week
- Have a child who you care for at least once per month
Both you and your adult child must be willing to participate in this study.
Each participant will receive $30 in exchange for his or her participation in a survey and phone interview.
If you are interested in participating, please email Dr. Eby’s lab at email@example.com, or call the lab at 706-389-1202.
Donne Davis – founder of GaGaSisterhood.com
The GaGa Sisterhood is a social network for enthusiastic, creative, caring women who indulge in the joy of being grandmothers.
The Mission of the GaGa Sisterhood
- Explore what it means to be a grandma today—both the joys and challenges.
- Share wisdom and resources that foster understanding between grandmas and their adult children.
- Inspire grandmas to continue growing along with their children and grandchildren.