GRAND Magazine’s Cutest GRANDbaby Photo contest
The Cutest GRANDbaby Photo Contest (“Photo Contest”) is open to residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Board Members, Employees, interns, or partners of GRAND Magazine, The GRANDParent Network and PhotoandGo, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
You do NOT need to be a grandparent to enter
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- All entries will receive one free subscription to GRAND Magazine (12 issues value $12). Unsubscribe easily at any time.
HOW TO ENTER
All images must be submitted though one of the approved portals:
- Grand@myphotoandgo.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Grandmasbriefs@myphotoandgo.com; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can select an image directly from your computer desktop, or submit images from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for consideration in the contest.
- You may enter up to five photos.
- Sponsor reserves the right to reject any additional entries or entries that do not comply with these Official Rules. By entering, you indicate your unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. You cannot win a prize unless you comply with all requirements in these Official Rules.
WHAT TO ENTER
- A digital photo of a grandchild(ren). Up to five submissions per person will be accepted.
- You are responsible for obtaining the necessary releases from the parents/guardians of minors depicted, and must be able to provide copies of those releases to GRAND Media upon request.
The Photo Contest is sponsored by GRAND Media, LLC, publisher of GRAND Magazine 4791 Baywood Point Drive South, St. Petersburg, FL 33711 (“Sponsor”) in collaboration with The GRANDparent Network and PhotoandGo. This Photo Contest is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
The Photo Contest begins at 12:00am EST on March 2, 2017 and ends at 11:59pm EST on April 15, 2017 (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
The following submissions are ineligible:
- Photos that violate or infringe upon another person’s rights, including but not limited to copyright.
- Photos that contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content.
GRAND Magazine shall determine entry eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion.
Photos will be judged on originality, technical excellence, composition, overall impact, artistic merit. Judging will be conducted by a panel of GRAND Media editors (the “Panel”). The Panel will evaluate all valid entries and pick the Grand prize winner and Three (3) Editor’s Choice winners.
All potential winners will be revealed online by April 20, 2017 and my email direct to the submitting email address.
All judging decisions are final. Please do not contact us about the status of entries or judging.
- PhotoandGo will award the following prizes. One (1) Overall grand prize winner will receive: $500 in beautiful photo gifts and decor from PhotoandGo
- The winning picture will be featured on the cover of GRAND – The Lifestyle Magazine for Awesome Grandparents. Placement in GRAND Magazine 2017/2018 calendar.
- The winning photo will be mentioned on www.grandmagazine.com and on all GRANDparent Network websites/blogs.
- Total Value: $500
EDITOR’S CHOICE PRIZES (3)
PhotoandGo will award $100 in beautiful photo gifts and decor to the three (3) Editor’s Choice winners.
- Mention on GRAND Magazine and the GRANDparent Network digital presences
- Total Value: $100 each
Questions and inquiries about contest rules can be emailed to email@example.com
You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit — including ownership if applicable.
If you submit a photograph to enter the Photo Contest, you grant GRAND Magazine, The GRANDparent Network and PhotoandGo a royalty-free, nonexclusive right during the Photo Contest to:
- Display the photograph on the Photo Contest submission websites to include each of the GRANDparent Network and GRAND Magazine http://grandmagazine.com
- Allow GRAND Media and The GRANDparent Network to share the photograph on the following social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the owner. The Photo Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors, their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Photo Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Photo Contest; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) late or undelivered mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Photo Contest; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You waive the right to claim any attorneys fees and any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
When you enter, you will automatically be awarded a free subscription to GRAND – The Lifestyle Magazine for Awesome Grandparents, digital messages and e-newsletter. You may cancel and unsubscribe at any time.
PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY
You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Photo Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually
To request a winners list, send an email to photocontest @grandmagazine.com or mail request with a stamped self-addressed envelope to 4791 Baywood Point Drive South, St. Petersburg, FL 33711 by May 15, 2017.
Questions and inquiries about contest rules can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org