Airtushi is a great solution when you need a high chair away from home – Grandma’s house, a vacation condo, camping, or restaurants. It weighs 1.5 lbs and fits in a carrying bag that can easily be stashed in a large purse or under the stroller.
Additional facts about the product:
- May 2017 new improved design – high chair with rigid sides. This prevents sideways toppling, a common danger and risk with fabric sided portable high chairs. Airtushi fits on any chair.
- Padded seat, padded sides, padded backrest and a front bumper bar. Suitable for children from six months to three years or 33lbs. Side air vents to keep your child cool.
- Quick to inflate and deflate.
- Compatible with plane seats and folding camping chairs. Transforms a dining room or camping chair into a portable high chair.
- Easy to wipe clean and quick drying.
I tested this product with two babies. One was just over six months old and the other one and a half and at the upper weight limit. Both boys did well in the chair and were secure and not able to tip it to the side. Both moms agreed if they were given this as a shower gift, it would be a keeper. After being deflated, it easily fit back into the carrying bag. We loved that when strapped to a dining room chair, the child sat close to the table. Most high chair trays put the baby a foot or more back from everyone.
If you have grands visiting on a regular basis and don’t have a high chair, this is a great product to keep on hand. Or take one along on that family vacation at the beach or mountain condo.
About the reviewer: Jeanette Perkins is the grandmother of two adorable grandsons. She lives in beautiful St Pete Beach, FL. Jeanette is a product reviewer for GRAND and is always looking for new and useful products to review for all us grandparents.
If you have a product for boomer grandparents and or their grandkids, tell us all about it in an email to email@example.com.