Never miss a moment with GrandPad
At a time when personal contact is more precious than ever, society has turned to technology to stay connected with family and friends. Ironically, despite the ubiquitous nature of mobile devices and social media, many seniors are left behind by technology, causing them to suffer from social isolation and loneliness. Perhaps you know an older adult who:
- Is uncomfortable with technology,
- Doesn’t have Internet or WiFi access, or
- Is physically unable to use a smartphone or tablet.
GrandPad is a purpose-built tablet designed specifically for seniors over the age of 75. Regardless of age or physical and cognitive limitations, GrandPad keeps seniors connected to friends, family, and caregivers. In fact, the average GrandPad user is 85 years old and the oldest is 116.
GrandPad comes preloaded with every feature seniors need to stay connected with their loved ones and caregivers, without the difficult and distracting points of frustration elderly adults experience with traditional devices. Some of the most-loved features of GrandPad include:
- Simple, secure video calling.
- Multi-party Zoom calling (when purchased directly through the net).
- Private family photos and video sharing (like your own, personal social media channel).
- Streaming music and local radio stations.
- Games and educational articles.
- Secure Internet browsing.
- 24/7 personalized, always-on customer support.
GrandPad became a lifeline for families and caregivers around the world during COVID-19 safety restrictions and physical distancing and currently, more than 1.2 million people in over 120 countries use GrandPad to stay connected with loved ones.
Stay connected today, and every day
- Connect daily. Even if it’s just for five minutes, take time each day to video chat or call a loved one.
- Include the whole family. Encourage family members of all ages to take turns calling loved ones who are living alone and have restricted visiting access. Use multi-party video features like Zoom to schedule a call with the whole family.
- Say it with pictures and video. When you can’t be together in person, share short videos or photos of everyday moments and life’s milestones.
- Find joy. Activities like listening to music, playing games, and catching up on current events or topics of interest can bring joy to our everyday lives and support cognitive health. GrandPad features a wide variety of engaging options that come built-in at no extra cost and without having to install additional apps.