Blueberry Biscuit Bake from Leen Cuisine
- Servings: 6-8
- Time: 25 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
A quick and easy breakfast bake filled with cinnamon-crusted biscuits and blueberries.
- 1 (12 oz.) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
Directions for Blueberry Biscuit Bake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut each biscuit into fourths (in the end you should have about 40 triangles). Spray a large 13×9″ baking dish with cooking spray. In a small bowl. stir together brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each biscuit piece, a few at a time, in melted butter. Roll in cinnamon-sugar and place into prepared baking dish in a single layer.
- Sprinkle half of the oatmeal on top of the biscuits. In another small bowl, stir together blueberries, lemon zest and sugar.
- Sprinkle blueberry mixture on top of oatmeal-biscuit mixture. Top with remaining oats.
- Bake for 20 minutes until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Let rest for a few minutes before serving.
For more details on preparing Blueberry Biscuit Bake or to find many more yummy recipes from Leen Cuisine click here:
For more recipes from GRAND, click here