The GRANDparent Network is a growing consortium of blogs, websites, magazines and podcasts that serve today’s grandparents and their families. Combined, the GPN offers savvy marketers targeted, unique, and cost-effective media to reach today’s grandparents.
www.Nanahood.com, www.GrandmasBriefs.com, www.GrandparentsLink.com, www.GaGaSisterhood.com, www.Ask Granny.com, www.GRANDMagazine.com, www.whathappensatgrandmas.com,
Together they reach over 120,000 grandparent readers with news, inspiration, and information today’s boomer grandparents seek.
WHY YOU WANT TO REACH GRANDPARENTS
GRANDparents are wired.
- 75% are online
- 70% use search engines to find information
- 63% shop online
- 30% Instant message
- 56% share photos online
- 46% bank online
- 45% are on social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yahoo! Groups
GRANDparents have spending power.
- They control 75% of the wealth in this country.
- They have the highest average net worth of any other age group ($254,000).
- They spend $2 trillion every year on consumer goods and services.
- 55%no longer carry a mortgage
Most important, grandparents love-love to spend on their grandchildren. From toys and books to travel and education, grandparents open their wallets for their precious grandkids.
For information on putting the GRANDparent Network to work for your brand, please email Christine Crosby at email@example.com or call 727-480-3601
Just click on the logos below to visit sites and learn more.