Join us for Grandparents’ Week 2023 – The GRANDest Celebration Around!
BY AARON LARSEN
Registration is now open for this FREE online summit celebrating and equipping grandparents with top grandparenting strategies and insights.
GrandparentsAcademy.com, in partnership with GRAND Magazine, is thrilled to announce that registration is now open for the 2nd ever-Grandparents’ Week, an online summit celebrating and equipping grandparents with the best grandparenting insights and strategies from world-class experts.
Grandparents’ Week will kick off on Sunday, September 10 this year (Grandparents’ Day), and continue through Saturday, September 16. Fresh interviews from over a dozen top thought leaders serving grandparents from a wide variety of areas of expertise would be released each day and will be made available at GrandparentsAcademy.com.
General Admission will once again be offered for free to make this virtual, online event as accessible and impactful as possible. To register, click the button below.
“I am amazed at the amount of support and ideas this week provided me in my role as a grandparent. I would definitely recommend attending!”
Wendy, Grandparents Week 2022 attendee.
Why Grandparents’ Week
Grandparents’ Week was born out of the realization that while there has been an official National Grandparents Day for over 50 years, most grandparents don’t know about it, aren’t recognized on it, and many grandparents don’t fully realize the life-changing potential they can have in their families and communities. So, GrandparentsAcademy.com decided to change that by creating a weeklong celebration and educational event. It’s the world’s largest online celebration for grandparents around (and a ton of fun)!
What’s new with Grandparents’ Week 2023
Last year, hundreds of intentional and engaged grandparents from all over the world participated in Grandparents’ Week. This year, we’re making it BIGGER and BETTER!
Here’s what’s already in the works:
- More Speakers — We’re adding to the total number of presentations this year, close to double! While we’ll be inviting back some of the favorite speakers from last year, you’ll also be hearing from experts who may be entirely new to you. A select few of the experts we have lined up include:
- Richard and Linda Eyre – NY Times #1 bestselling authors of Grandmothering and Being a Proactive Grandfather, and founders of Grandparenting101.com
- Kerry Byrne – Founder of The Long Distance Grandparent
- Marsha McLean – Founder of Grandmas2.0
- Greg Payne – Creator & Host of The Cool Grandpa podcast
- And over a dozen other amazing presenters!
Kerry Byrne pictured here sharing fun long distance grandparenting tips with Aaron Larsen.
- More Topics –– There is truly something for every grandparent. From long-distance grandparents to live-in grandparents, grandparents raising their grandchildren, and those alienated and cut off from them. We cover a vast range of grandparenting-related topics.
- More Prizes –– We’re upping the level of celebration this year with several giveaways and prizes for Grandparents Week attendees. You won’t want to miss out!
3 Reasons to register in advance today!
Although the event doesn’t kick off until September 10, you’ll want to register right away. Here’s why:
- Pre-event Giveaways & Prizes – We’re starting the celebration early with random pre-event giveaways and prizes, including gift cards, exclusive discounts, passes, and other surprises. If you’re not registered, and on the event email list, you won’t hear about them (or have a chance to win)!
- First Look – You’ll be among the first to receive our pre-event show guide, schedule, and speaker lineup announcement.
- It’s Free – There is no cost to claim your General Admission pass to Grandparents Week 2023. So, why not register now? If you put it off until later, you might forget and miss out.
So, what are you waiting for? Claim your complimentary General Admission ticket today, and then ask your grandparent friends to do the same! Click the button on this page to pre-register.
Hope to see you soon!
P.S. – Interested in partnering as a sponsor? Have questions? Please send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Disclosure, GRAND Magazine is a media and affiliate partner for Grandparents Week, which means, GRAND may earn commissions on products sold from GrandparentsAcademy.com. Just to reiterate, there is no cost associated with General Admission tickets for Grandparents Week. They’re completely free!